>ayce late night options<
- $13.99 on weekdays
- $15.99 on weekends (fri/sat/sun)
prices are per person, +$2 on weekends which are fri/sat/sun.
ayce includes a choice of 1 dessert (mango pudding or scoop of ice cream) and lemon water.
The food served is still the same as the dinner hours.
>noodles late night<
step 1 – pick your noodle
- yau meen, udon, hor fun, vermicelli, egg noodle, rice noodle >> $3.99
- nissin ramen, korean ramen, japanese thick noodles, korean udon >> $4.75
step 2 – pick your soup base
- clear broth, pork bone >> no charge
- hot & spicy, tomyum >> +$0.75
step 3 – pick your food items
- beef brisket, beef tendon, sliced beef >> +$1.00 (per item)
- seafood >> +$2.00
- beef, wonton, pork ball, cuttlefish ball, fish balls, fish cake, beef ball, luncheon meat, chive dumpling, shrimp dumpling, sausage, enoki mushrooms, pork jello, pork skin, soda squid >> +$0.50 (per item)
step 1 + step 2 + step 3 = the price of your bowl of noodles
- + non-alcoholic drink for $1.50
- + slice of cake for $3.99