>all you can eat (AYCE) dinner options<
- ayce – $17.95
- ayce + seafood platter – $21.95
- ayce + kobe beef + lobster – $59.95*
- ayce for vegetarian – $19.95**
ayce includes a choice of 1 dessert (mango pudding or scoop of ice cream) and lemon water.
prices are per person, +$2 on weekends which are fri/sat/sun.
*ayce+kobe beef+lobster is a 2 person set dinner which includes 1 plate of kobe beef, 1.5lb fresh lobster and 2 fresh oysters.
**ayce for vegetarian includes a variety of mushrooms (enoki, king oyster, chinese, pine, dark fungus), vegetable and mixed mushroom dumplings.
soup bases for ayce hot pot
- regular – cilantro & preserved egg, satay, hot & spicy, clear broth, corn & bones broth, 100 degrees chef’s special base
- specialty soup bases (+$5 for each) – bean sprout tomato & tofu, spicy curry broth, american ginseng & chicken, chinese herb & chicken in wine broth, tomyum seafood, assorted mushrooms in bone broth, pickled vegetables & fresh pork belly in black pepper broth
ayce menu includes (but not all!)
- beef, lamb, pork
- marinated chicken wings
- chinese dumplings, fish sui mai, wonton
- konnyaku, surimi (imitation crab meat), sausage, luncheon meat
- tofu, mushrooms, sweet potato, taro, bean curd, chinese doughnut
- spinach, watercress, chinese lettuce
- noodles (several kinds such as udon, ssang mein (raw noodles), he fun (wide chinese noodle))
side orders (not part of the ayce menu)
- seafood platter
- fresh lobster
- slices of kobe beef
- fresh oysters – 12 pcs in small or large or single
- surf clams
- fish maw
- grouper fillet
- fried fish skin
- enoki mushrooms
- fresh chinese mushrooms